“Kickstart 8 Weeks” Youth Soccer Program (Age: 4-12)
Spring Session Start Date: March 10, 2018
Or Simply Click on this banner on our site.
Kickstart is a youth soccer developmental program for boys & girls ages 4 -12. It consists of 1 instructional class per week for 8 weeks session. The classes held both indoor and outdoor, depending on the weather. They range from 45-60 minutes and consist of a warm-up, stretches, soccer basics, soccer activities, and soccer games. The program is based on Dutch method sport approach through friendly and safe environment and unique learning process. It uses fun based soccer games that focus on developing a range of fundamental soccer skills.
- Day: Saturday’s
- Session Duration: 45 – 60 Minutes
- Number of Session: 1 Session per Week
- Program Type: Beginner and Advanced
Age: 4-6 Time: 10-11 am
Age: 7-12 Time: 11-12 Noon
Maximum kids per group: 15
- Location: JCC on 1466 Manor Rd Staten Island NY 10314
- Fee: $139.00
Kickstart Program is designed to promote:
- Physical Skills ( Body movement, balance, coordination and strength )
- Mental Skills ( Reaction speed and concentration )
- Social Skills ( Teamwork, leadership, confidence, responsibility and discipline )
***Advanced players will be invited to participate in the SB4U Academy team program that competes in the local soccer league on Staten Island and NY/NJ areas.
More Information on this program may be obtained via email: email@example.com or call 347.612.0970