“Kickstart 8 Weeks” Youth Soccer Program
(Age: 4 - 12)
Winter Sessions Start Date: November 16, 2019
Winter Session Dates: November 16, 23, 30; December 7, 14, 21; January 4, 11
Or Simply Click on this banner on our site.
Kickstart is a youth soccer developmental program for boys & girls ages 4 -12. It consists of 1 instructional class per week for 8 weeks session. The classes held both indoor and outdoor, depending on the weather. Class of 60 minutes consist of a warm-up, stretches, soccer basics, soccer activities, and soccer games. The program is based on Dutch method sport approach through friendly and safe environment and unique learning process. It uses fun based soccer games that focus on developing a range of fundamental soccer skills.
- Day: Saturday
- Location: IS 27 Indoor Gymnasium ( 11 Clove Lake Place Staten Island NY 10310 ) Click Here For Directions
- Time: 9:30 -10:30am Ages: 4 - 7
- Time: 10:30am - 11:30am Ages: 8 - 12
- Session Duration: 60 Minutes Class
- Number of Session: 1 Session per Week
- Program Type: Beginner & Intermediate
- Fee: $175.00 ( Including a Program Shirt )
Kickstart Program is designed to promote:
- Physical Skills ( Body movement, balance, coordination and strength )
- Mental Skills ( Reaction speed and concentration )
- Social Skills ( Teamwork, leadership, confidence, responsibility and discipline )
***Advanced players will be invited to participate in the SB4U Academy Travel or Kickstart Recreational team program that competes in the local soccer festivals soccer on Staten Island and NY/NJ areas.
More Information on the Travel or Recreation Team program may be obtained via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call Ernest 347.612.0970